Monday 10 February 2014



Colorscope: What Do Your Favorite Colors Say about You?

I don't know about you, but I've always felt that a person’s favorite colors revealed something interesting about them, and so that's why I appreciate lovely color charts like this . *winks)
Start by just focusing on the colors (don’t read the descriptions yet!). What color(s) jump out at you?
Picked out your favorite colors yet? Okay, now see if the description matches your personality? What colors were you instantly drawn to? And were the descriptions even remotely close to your personality?
I'd love to hear about whether or not there was any truth here! We might have different views thou..
I seriously love color charts like this!
cheers!!
N.B the colours are all the primary colours we know.....
















 

No comments:

Post a Comment